Freelance For You

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Writing for the Web

Those of you who know me appreciate that I've done just about every kind of writing there is:
  • fiction (Something's Leaking Upstairs)
  • non-fiction (Just Pencil Me In)
  • children's books (Earth Day...and 18 others)
  • essays
  • travel pieces
  • ad infinitum
I even started this crazy blog, because it's a way I can keep you apprised of my projects without calling upon my devoted genius son Alan to adjust my website (www.willmagore.com).

Now a local writer friend has persuaded me to disclose my arthritic ponderings via an Internet article--not my first published online, but my first published exclusively online and not in print. You can find out all about my arthritis here. Publishing opportunities are unlimited.

And by the way, if you have a story or arthritis article, post it to my fellow Arizona author at the website above, or email it to me.

Keep writing...and click the “comments” link below if there's a way I can help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home