Freelance For You

Sunday, July 09, 2006

finally back in blogdom

With my California book tour behind me and the appearance in Henderson, Nevada at the Anthem Writers group, I am re-working titles and content of short pieces to send out to market. Three sold this past week and a "want to see" came this week from one of my favorite editors in resoponse to a query.

My books:the adult how-to, Just Pencil Me In--Your Guide to Moving, and the humorous novel, Something's Leaking Upstairs are available at The Well Red Coyote Bookstore in Sedona, Arizona, and at Coalese Book Store in Morro Bay, California--as well as from publishers Quill Driver Books (800)497-4909 and www.PublishAmerica.com
My next appearance will be in Prescott, AZ for the Professional Writers of Prescott(PWP)in August. My talk is generally titled, A LIFETIME OF WRITING FOR FUN, LOVE AND profit (the last word, deliberately lower case. I was a guest there at the late June meeting and have joined the organization. They have an excellent website with market listings and contests.
I continue to hold writing workshops in my home--a subjectI plan to expand on later as I feel they are the very best way we can help each other improve our writing. Every Thursday is workshop day here in my appartment with three running on 2nd and 4th Thursdays and one (a second pending) on lst and 3rd Thursdays.

I would enjoy sharing market listings and receiving suggestions. And although I will (I believe I can do it now) be adding to this blog with any news I can share with all of you, my entries will be short as I have "miles to write before I sleep."

Good writing to all, Willma Gore (wgore@npgcable.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home