Freelance For You

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday, July 15

Saturday and time for a new entry. I discovered with snail mail received today (and receipt of the Professional Writers of Prescott newsletter) that a magazine for residents of Yavapai County (where I live) will publish in her monthly magazine a page for local authors. I have sent her information about me. Apparently she will promote writers books and appearances on that page. That is good news. I hope my credentials are ones she can use.

Beyond that I have been updating some old how-to articles written back before 1985 when I first joined the computer world. They have some sound advice that I can convert to modern times, and have just sent a query to a new on-line publication I learned of through another newsletter. Having belonged to a number of branches of California Writers Club in past years, I subscribe to their newsletters. Good information comes this way as well as contacts with old friends.

I haven't mentioned it earlier but hope to exchange marketing tips and other writer-ly information with others--so if you are of the writerly persuasion and have any comments for me or questions I may (make that MAY) be able to answer, I do want to hear from you. Thanks, and with special appreciation to my Blog Mentors, friend Lin Ennis and son, Alan Gore (no, relation to THE Al Gore) Willma Gore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home